Save your scraps to catch your Valentine cards and candy.
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Scrap fabric and contrasting facbric
- Scrap zipper
- Scrap tomato sauce bottle
- Xacto knife
3. Cut off the top of the tomato sauce bottle using the xacto knife.
4. Cut a heart shape from a piece of scrap fabric.
5. Lay out your larger piece of fabric. Center the tomato sauce bottle on the fabric.
6. Fold one side of the fabric into the bottle.
7. Fold the opposite side of the fabric into the bottle.
8. Fold the sides into the bottle. Hot glue the fabric to the inside of the bottle. Trim away any excess fabric.
Hot glue the heart onto the front of the bucket. Hot glue the zipper ends to the interior sides of the bucket.
Now fill with lots of sweets!