This Father’s Day, the kids can make Dad’s Father’s Day gift to give give it a special homemade touch. Not only is this pretty Paper Flower Boutonniere a fun kids’ craft, it’s a fabulous present for Pop. Try this DIY this weekend!
- crepe paper (in Dad’s favourite colour)
- floral tape
Step 1: Cut a length of crepe paper and cut rounded tips on one side.
Step 2: Roll up the length of crepe paper a little loose so you have some wiggle room to fluff the petals.
Step 3: Take your floral tape and wrap it around the bottom pretty tight. You want to make it secure so it looks like a boutonniere!
Step 4: Fluff the petals to your liking and pin it on your favourite dad!
Want more Father’s Day gift ideas?
- Father’s Day Gifts Under $50
- DIY: DAD Paperweight Craft
- Printable Father’s Day Cards
- DIY: Sunglasses Bag
- Father’s Day Pop Up Card Craft
- Splurge-Worthy Gifts for Dad
Find more crafts from Kersey Campbell at ARDOR.