Okay ladies, who wants to bathe in chocolate? I thought as much. I would love a good chocolate bath myself but it’s not really that realistic. I mean, that’s a lot of chocolate to melt and who has the kid-free time to really commit to such a thing? Nobody, that’s who. So I have the perfect shortcut – DIY chocolate bath salts. For a no-cal, skin-reviving Easter indulgence that will leave you feeling even better than getting to eat an entire giant chocolate egg without having to share. Let me show you how.
- Epsom Salts: 2 cups
- dark chocolate: 40 grams
- Himalayan salt: 2 tablespoons
- cacao: 1 tablespoon
- almond oil: 30 ml (coconut oil would work great also)
- bicarb soda: 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- mixing bowl
- glass jar: I recycled an old 350 gram candle jar (learn how to clean them out here)
Step 1: Gather all your supplies.
Step 2: Combine all your ingredients apart from the chocolate in a mixing bowl and stir.
Step 3: Use a grater or vegetable peeler to crumble the chocolate in.
Step 2: Stir again and pour it into your jar.
And that’s it. I am going to give some to my lovely lady friends in the hope that they will give themselves a bit of me time this Easter, you should grab yourself some me time too!
More clever ideas for Easter:
- Hot Cross Bun Cupcakes
- DIY Easter Cake Toppers Made from a Cereal Box
- Free Printable Mini Easter Baskets
Images: Patchwork Cactus. Credits: Gorgeous chopping board by Copper & Co.