Celebrity highlights of the week: three break-ups and a police raid.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have called it quits on their relationship. They released a joint statement: “Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
- Ashley Olsen and 'Hangover' star Justin Bartha also ended their two-year relationship, it was announced on Wednesday.
- Actor Tony Danza filed for divorce from his wife Tracy after 24 years of marriage. The news isn't too shocking since they've been separated since 2006.
- Police searched Charlie Sheen's home late last night for guns and ammunition. Someone called in and claimed that Charlie threatened to hurt himself with a gun. Since Charlie is under a restraining order from Brooke Mueller, he can't own or possess any type of firearm. The LAPD did find an antique rifle and a few bullets, but Charlie was not arrested. He tweeted: "#fastball; the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!! c"
- Lindsay Lohan has been given another 2 weeks to think over the judge's offer of a plea deal in the necklace theft case. If Lindsay accepts, she'll have to sit in jail for approximately 3 months. If she declines and chooses to go to trial, she'll wind up in jail anyway while the trial gets underway because it will violate the terms of her probation. So, any which way she slices it, she's spending some time behind bars.
Photo credits: Splash & Wenn