This sexy star gets up close and personal with us to fill us in on some of the most important aspects of her exciting life including her favourite products, her special nickname for her daughter, and reveals something you'll be surprised to know!
1. My can't-live-without beauty product is Epicuran Hyro-Plus moisturiser.
2. The best lesson my parents taught me was to have a strong work ethic.
3. The character trait I most hope to instill in my daughter is empathy.
4. My favourite 5 minute de-stress method is just breathing.
5. The best piece of parenting advice I ever received was: don't be too hard on yourself.
6. The thing that surprised me the most about becoming a mum was the ache that I feel when I am away from my daughter.
7. My guilty pleasure is ice cream.
8. My favourite on-the-go snacks are rice cakes.
9. My daughter can't live without her mama! (Other than me, my daughter isn't attached to much else.)
10. My favourite nickname for Gemma Rose is Baby Girl!
11. I currently spend my humanitarian efforts on trying to prevent the extinction of elephants.
12. The issue above is vitally important because criminals around the world are poaching elephants for their ivory, and elephants will be gone in 12 years if we don't stop them.
13. My advice to working mothers is: give yourself a break sometimes.
14. The best part of my day is when my daughter wakes up.
15. Most people would be surprised to know that I’m kind of a hippy.
16. Someone I truly admire is Jane Goodall.
17. I never leave home without my mobile phone so I can have updates on my daughter.
18. I never travel without my camera.
19. The most important thing in my life is my child.
20. For me being on the red carpet is uncomfortable!
21. Something on my bucket list I haven't done yet is travel to India.
22. If I could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) it would be William Shakespeare.
23. The last fiction I read was Beautiful Ruins.
24. The last thing I Googled was "elephant poaching."
25. My ideal holiday is going to see the elephants at The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya.
26. As a Mum, guilt is unavailable!