Grilling season is in full swing and my new favourite thing is making homemade grilling sauces.
I like to find different fruits and spices to blitz together in the blender during naptime and bathe the chicken in all afternoon. My most recent favourite sauce is this sweet and spicy mango puree. I mix it with spicy tomato sauce and some fresh garlic for succulence. It is so easy and so delicious over grilled chicken. Try it with your grilling tonight!
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and cubed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 cup spicy tomato sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes if using non-spicy tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chicken pieces for grilling (Could also use Pork or Lamb)
1. Blitz all of the above ingredients in a blender. Use half of the sauce to marinate the chicken in a baking dish. Reserve the rest to brush on while grilling!