Need a super-simple, quick, and easy recipe for Thanksgiving? When it comes to holiday recipes, you want a delicious crowd pleaser that won't have you slaving away in the kitchen—these Apricot Cranberry Brie Hors D'Oeuvres fit the bill! After all, who doesn't love melting Brie with a touch of sweetness?
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 2 minutes
total time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- About 2 dozen bagel chips
Step 1: Preheat the oven to80 degrees C.
Step 2: Place about 2 dozen bagel chips on a baking sheet (select bagel chips that aren't broken).
Step 3: Cut the Brie into small squares or rectangles, making sure the brie slices are smaller than the bagel chips. Place the Brie slices directly on the crackers as you slice them because Brie slices tend to stick together.
Step 4: Use a teaspoon to add a bit of the apricot jam to each Brie slice. Top each with a few cranberries.
Step 5: Place in the preheated oven just until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Serve!
- You can use any crackers you like for these hors d'oeuvres, as they are mostly a vehicle for carrying the cheese and sweets!
- Looking for a gluten-free option? No problem. Glutino makes gluten-free bagel chips (they're available at stores like Whole Foods).
Want more Thanksgiving Recipes?