Celebrate Fourth of July this year with this simple, fresh dessert!
Not only is it delicious, it’s easy to make and even the kids can help mum create these tasty little treats.
- 8 prepared shortcakes (sponge cakes)
- 1 cup honey or vanilla flavored Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Flag toothpicks for decoration
- Place shortcakes on a serving platter. Fill center of shortcakes with Greek yoghurt, dividing evenly among each one.
- Place blueberries, raspberries and finally sliced strawberries into yoghurt filling.
- Stick American flag toothpick into each shortcake for décor.
- Serve and enjoy!