A great appetiser, this spicy dip adds some zing to your party food and will keep your guests coming back for more. Serve this cheese dip as a snack before dinner, or at a cocktail hour. The best part? This recipe is done in less than 10 minutes! Make it for a New Year's eve bash or any special occasion.
prep time: 5 – 7 minutes
total Time: 5 – 7 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) block of feta cheese
- juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1½ teaspoons Herbs de Provence, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for topping
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds, for dipping
- ½ cup pita chips, for dipping
Step 1: Place feta, lemon juice, milk, Tabasco sauce, herbs de provence and pepper into the bowl of a food processor.
Step 2: Process until smooth, stopping halfway through (about 3 minutes) to scrape down the bowl, about 3 minutes.
Step 3: Serve alongside sliced cucumbers and pita chips.
Want more Appetiser Recipes?