Looking for a great finger-food to serve at a cocktail party or on New Year’s Eve? This is an easy entrée you can whip up in about 20 minutes and your guests will be very impressed. Try this recipe for next party!
servings: 12 skewers
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
total time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders ( about 10-12 chicken tenders)
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- cooking spray
Step 1: In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, one tablespoon red wine vinegar and garlic.
Step 2: Toss chicken in the dressing and thread each tender onto a skewer.
Step 3: Preheat a grill pan over medium heat and grill skewers until char marks appear on both sides and chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes total.
Step 4: While chicken is grilling make the sauce: mix cranberry sauce, remaining tablespoon of vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and water into a small saucepan and whisk until combined. Set the pot over medium heat and boil until slightly reduced (about 6 – 8 minutes).
Step 5: Serve spicy cranberry dipping sauce alongside chicken skewers.
Want more Entrée Recipes?
- Asparagus Pastry Sticks with Lemon Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Pecan Cranberry Encrusted Goat Cheese Balls Recipe
- Spicy Mediterranean Feta Dip Recipe
- Pesto-Dipped Boconcinni Bites
- Fig Almond Filled Prosciutto Cups Recipe
- Apricot Cranberry Brie Hors D’Oeuvres Recipe
- Easy Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Pesto Tomato Crostinis
- Classic Deviled Eggs recipe
- Loaded Nacho Bites
- Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe