Nothing else cheers up a party atmosphere like a pretty DIY banner made of fun shapes and interesting materials. Any one of these shown above might just provide that perfect pop of colour you need for your next special celebration.
1. Felt letters on a clothesline from Floresita
2. Flower garland from Once Wed
3. Fabric scraps in a continuous running stitch from The Little Red House
4. Tissue bunting from Project Wedding
5. Birthday banner from brown paper bags and ribbon from Stylelush
6. Scalloped fabric garland with bias tape from Sew Mama Sew!
And the best part is, they're a cinch to make from materials you probably already have lying around your home check out our DIY Party Banners for step by step instructions to help you create your own unique version.