No longer limited to the classroom, chalkboards can take on many kid friendly shapes through-out your home.
1. Pink frame with chalk holder on Flickr
2. Painted table from Mi Piace Kate Design
3. Chalkboard jars from Bragginbags on Etsy
4. Chalkboard door squares from Suzie Beezie
5. Piggy bank from Love Bella Hope on Etsy
6. Painted silhouette featured on Decor8
It’s okay to draw on the table, the walls, and the doors when they are painted with chalkboard paint! Now available at any home improvement store, it’s hard to resist making use of this childhood favourite. Pretty much anything can be painted, so feel free to use your imagination and if you are feeling really ambitious visit Martha Stewart’s instructional on how to make custom colours.