For most of us, Labour Day means that Summer has come to an end. What better way to celebrate then by enjoying everything we love about the sunny season one last time?
1. Branching Out Events from Flickr
2. S’mores from Finnaussity
3. Mint lemonade from Martha Stewart
4. Popsicle recipes from Bliss Tree
5. Pulled pork sandwich from Simply Recipes
6. Party by Sarah Fludd on Flickr
7. Sprinkler games from My Magic Mum
8. Sparkless Sparkler from Merriment Design
9. Favour treat box from Wants and Wishes Design's shop on Etsy
Barbeque, s’mores, popsicles, lemonade, fireworks, and running through the sprinklers: Who doesn't love summer? Sadly we must say farewell. Labour Day is the last 3-day weekend to relish everything that makes summer so wonderful. To throw the perfect bash throw all your favourites together. If you still have leftover party supplies or decorations from Fourth of July you can use those too. There are no rules, only a last bit of summer fun.