Decorating with orange isn’t just for Halloween anymore. This retro colour is making a comeback!
- ABC alphabet pillow from Etsy seller Pillow Factory
- Asian poppy curtain from Urban Outfitters
- Canvas growth chart from Etsy seller Giraffes and Stuff
- Festival rug from Anthropologie
- Rabbits in vermilion print from Etsy seller Kristiana Parn
- Surfboard hook rack from Etsy seller Sunday Treasures
- Eames padded fiberglass rocking chair at Vertigo Interiors
- Vintage dresser at Portico Furniture
Orange has always been a favourite of mine, and when I saw the “Rabbits in Vermilion” print when visiting a friend in Brooklyn, I knew the colour had to be incorporated into my soon-to-be baby boy’s nursery. It’s a close relative to yellow, a colour that can really breathe life into a room. It is an especially good choice when going totally modern, as some modern baby lines are carried in orange in addition to the regular whites and wood grains.