See how we turned this fabulous outfit into an equally fabulous room!
- Striped sheets from West Elm
- Floral bedding from Anthropologie
- Gold Hollywood Regency style mirror from Etsy
- Gold damask dining chair from Pier 1
- Hand loomed blue rug from Pottery Barn
- Navy curtains from Target
The combination of stripes, metallics, florals and neutrals in this casually chic outfit from Anthropologie is so current. You can update your bedroom with a similar hip theme. A few punches of pattern like striped sheets and floral bedding, along with some timeless neutral pieces like the gold mirror and navy blue drapes. The result? An inviting and bright bedroom without being overly feminine or trendy.