Moroccan decor fit for a boy or girl! With intricate patterns and textures, who could resist?
- Andalusia Rug from West Elm
- Baby lapis crib set from John Robshaw
- Marrakech curtain from Anthropologie
- Cobalt pouf from John Derian
- Casablanca lanterns from Z Gallerie
- Elephant Book Ends from Zid Zid Kids
- Moroccan style end table
- Acid etch letters from Urban Outfitters
- Moroccan bubbles from Byrdie Graphics' shop on Etsy
There is something absolutely wonderful about Moroccan design. There are always great geometric patterns and a plethora of colours. Traditional Moroccan is very ornate, but it can be scaled down to make the perfect nursery. Keep in mind that fabric is key. Curtains, rugs, and blankets can carry the theme on their own.