These book nooks look as good as they are functional!
- Freestanding bookcase from decor8
- Rainbow books via Hus & Hem
- Ladder shelves from Gregory Mellor
- Stairway shelves via Design*Sponge
- Bookshelf room divider via Elements of Style
- High bookshelves via Domino magazine
Organising your books into one (or more) areas of your home is an easy way to make a decorating statement: displaying items en masse makes a great visual impact, and filling up empty shelves with books instantly tidies up what could be an area ripe for clutter. Order your books by size, colour, or subject; or throw reason aside and place them in whatever way works best for your shelving. Add a few decorative elements to the mix to create visual interest, and viola: you've created a mini-library that also looks fabulous!