Today’s headlines: baby news, anniversaries, and an official dating confirmation.
- “Midnight in Paris” co-stars Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen (“Underworld”, “Frost/Nixon”) officially confirmed yesterday that they are a couple. They’ve been spotted together since last fall, but hadn’t acknowledged publicly that they were dating. Michael shared at a press event: “Yeah, we are together”. When asked what it was that drew him to her, she said: “She’s talented, intelligent, beautiful. She’s warm and friendly. She’s very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are celebrating 14 years of marriage today! The couple met through Sarah’s brother and married in a civil ceremony in NYC. She has shared in the past that her biggest regret was wearing a black wedding dress.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today. Jessica and Cash were married in Los Angeles in 2008, just a few weeks before the birth of their daughter Honour Marie.
- “The Office” actress Jenna Fischer announced she and husband Lee Kirk are expecting their first child together.
- Model Niki Taylor shared on Twitter that she’s expecting baby #4! Niki and husband, race car driver Burney Lamar, share a daughter Ciel, 2, and Niki also has twin sons, Hunter and Jake, 16, from her first marriage. She shared the two photos below along with the messages: “Guess what’s n this photo?” and “Wooohooo!! YES!! We r expecting our 4th child!! So happy & blessed!!”
Photos via Wenn.com and Niki Taylor’s Twitter Page