The Fourth of July is just around the corner so why not try out one of these quick and easy decorating ideas to show your patriotic party sense.
1. Make large bouquets of red, white, and blue balloons. Tie them together with ribbon streamers.
Photo Credit: DivineDinnerParty.com
2. Cut each bandana into four squares, and then fold each square into a triangle and iron to get nice creases. Attach the triangles to a ribbon and hang. Photo Credit: HatterAndHareEvents.com
3. Tie red striped fabric around a chair. Tie blue fabric in a bow around red striped fabric for accent on the back of the chair. Photo Credit: TorranceGift Shop.com
4. Red, white, and blue sprinkles are not just for ice cream. Pour a layer of each colour in a clear glass vase then place a candle inside for patriotic lighting. Photo Credit: Better-Decorating-Bible.com
5. Cover various size tin cans with red, white, and blue gift wrap or scrapbook paper. Place flowers, food, or utensils in them for a festive buffet table. Photo Credit: Martha Stewart