An interior decorator once told me that your bedroom should be an oasis, a place you love to get away to.
I gravitated towards that idea and continue to strive to create it. I don’t always succeed but I have found that organising and adding a few extra touches really helps.
If you are looking to create a cozier feeling room I think darker, deeper colours really do the trick.
1. HEMNES dark wood armoire is a great anchor piece for a room. It hides everything away and gives a warm yet clean line to the room.
2. With darker wood colours I love to stay with more neutral linens. This jewel tone from TANJA is right on trend with a sophisticated feel.
3. The KOMPLEMENT closet system will really help to get you organised, and look great while doing it. I especially love how easy it makes it to see all my clothes in one place.
For a smaller room, I would recommend going with a lighter colour scheme. White does double duty by blending in to make a room seem larger, as well as brightening the space.
4. BRIMNES bed is a perfect space saving option with storage below and behind.
5. Add a pop of colour to brighten the room such as KARIT linens and pillows.
6. This BIRKELAND dresser has good sized drawers without being overpowering in the room.