Anthropologie is one of those stores that just sucks you in! Everything has a slight vintage boho feel and yet is completely on trend each and every season. This spring is all about colour like hues of melon, mint, emerald, navy and berry. While shopping, also expect to come across cool finds like trimming, cutouts, and graphic prints that will make you a style standout. Here are six styles that you won’t want to overlook this season from Anthropologie!
From top left:
- Brightblock Shift, $118. This dress perfect for Sunday brunch with the family, the client meetings, or happy hour. A vibrant colorblocked shift dress is sure to turn heads.
- Joelle Blazer, $128. The colour navy looks great on every skin tone and is much more appropriate for spring than black.
- Level 99 Wide-Leg Pants, $98. Available in six colours, these pants are a must-have for spring. Wide-Leg pants are perfectly on trend, and the eye-popping colours are just an added bonus.
- Mystic Tieback Bib, $48. Go for a style statement in this necklace that will suits every neckline and any colour this season.
- Bibelot Henley, $48. The everyday henley tee gets a style update with pretty trimming with this special top.
- Fringed Lace Layer Tee, $88. Lace is so feminine and this top comes in five spring colours, so it may be hard to choose just one!