New Years as a parent can be interesting. In the six years since I became a mum, we have celebrated new years in three different ways:
- Palm kids off with a babysitter and go wild!
- Stay home, go to bed early and feel sorry for ourselves that we don’t have a baby sitter.
- Embrace a family friendly activity that’s fun with kids in tow.
Out of all three situations I have to say that involving the kids has been by far the easiest and most fun. The older and wiser I get the more I realise that the more fun the kids are having, the more fun we are having!
Here are 11 ways for a memorable New Year’s Eve with the kids along for the ride.
What are your plans this year???
More awesome things to do for New Year:
- 5 New Year’s Eve Games for Kids and Grown-Ups
- DIY New Year Adventure Jar
- The Perfect Amount of Sparkle for Your New Year’s Eve Party!
Feature image: JGI/Jamie Grill/ Getty; other images: credited in slideshow