Tents and teepees are fun for the whole family and are an easy way to add whimsy to your home!
- Elegant tent from Somethings Hiding In Here
- Teepee from Rikshaw Design
- Teepee from Sara Hicks Malone's home via Design*Sponge
- Perfect kids' room tee pee from Moozle Home
- Recycled sailcloth teepee from Greg Hatton Designs
- Canvas teepee from The Land of Nod
- A DIY tee pee from Rachel Denbow at Smile and Wave
Remember how cool hideaways were as a kid? How you'd drape blankets over the dining room table or strategically-placed chairs and crawl inside into your own little world? Nowadays, these secret spaces come ready-made, and even do-it-yourself versions are a lot more sophisticated than they used to be. Whether you decide to splurge on a pricey tent or make your own, putting one in a playroom, kids' bedroom, or even a living room will give your little one their very own space to play for hours. And don't be surprised if you join them!