Not long after kids learn to start throwing around words like “no” and “poopyhead,” mums start throwing around threats like “don’t make me sell you” and “if I get to three, I’m giving away all of your toys.” It’s hard not to think of the many frank and funny classified ads you could write up for the newspaper if life worked that way. Here are some that most mums have been tempted to publish in their local paper:
1. Looking for a little help around the house.
2. Modelling follow-through for the next generation.
3. An honest listing.
4. When you think you’ve found The One, you’ll do ANYTHING to connect.
5. Acknowledging that your kids are far too effective birth control when in public.
6. Two can play at this passive-aggression game, sister.
7. They were around here…somewhere?
8. We’re done here.
What would your Want Ad say? Share it in the comments here or tag @helloMumtastic on Twitter.
More parenting laughs (that will hopefully make you feel better):
- 10 Signs You Might Be a Sanctimummy
- 25 Excuses Picky Eaters Use to Avoid Dinner
- How Reality TV Has Made Me Appreciate My Marriage