If H&M hasn't yet made it to a mall near you, don't fret. Finally after two years of anticipation the British retail chain known for their low prices—but on-trend pieces—is available to the masses through their new retail site. The store carries styles for the entire family including men, boys, girls, babies and women.
While not all the store's styles will be available online, with some of the basics such as leggings and plain t-shirts retailing for $4.95, it's one site you won't want to overlook as you start your back-to-school and fall wardrobe shopping. Here's a sneak peek at what we're coveting for the fall season and each piece is under $35.
- For fall, it's all about (faux) leather: Imitation Leather Skirt; $24.95
- A great basic: Sleeveless Jersey Dress; $12.95.
- Purple is the colour for fall and this draped style is basic but dressy: Draped Top; $24.95
- A black blazer is a wardrobe must-have but if you're want to go wild, try this animal print: Jersey Blazer; $34.95
- This pretty sweater can keep you warm year-round: Pattern-Knit Sweater; $29.95
- For the little fashionista: Knit Dress; $14.95