Before I had kids, I easily got nine hours of sleep every night. Now, I’m lucky if I get six. Because of that, I’ve had to figure out how to mask my tired-looking eyes — or “mom eyes,” as I call them. Here are my favourite beauty products for tricking everyone into thinking I’m well-rested.
2. Vitamin E
I use the oil form, and it’s great for combating under eye puffiness. I leave it on at night or use it in the morning for a few minutes before wiping it off.
3. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub
This scrub is made with all-natural ingredients and leaves my skin incredibly soft.
4. SK-II Eye Masks
These masks do wonders for diminishing under-eye bags. I always use one before a photo shoot (or anytime I know I’m going to be photographed), and after I fly. My eyes look so much more awake afterwards!
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder Soft and Gentle Blush Nib
This highlighter gives my skin a soft glow and fresh look.
6. Home Health Almond Glow Skin Lotion
It leaves my entire body soft and hydrated.
7. Eyelash curler
Curling my lashes helps to open up my eyes and make me look less tired.
8. Armani Lashes To Kill Excess Mascara
I love this stuff. It really makes my eyes pop.
More beauty tips for tired mums:
- Photos: How to Brighten Tired Eyes Step-by-Step
- 5 Tricks for Brighter Eyes & Skin After a Sleepless Night
- Quick Tips to De-Puff Tired Eyes in Minutes