Chocolate Chip Toffee Muffins
The perfect breakfast for Christmas morning, these Martha White Chocolate Chip Toffee Muffins are perfect hot out of the oven.
- No-Stick Cooking Spray: as needed
- Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix: 2 packages
- milk: 1 cup
- milk chocolate toffee bits: ½ cup
- chopped pecans: 1/3 cup
- Smuckers Hot Caramel Flavored Topping: ¼ cup
- chopped pecans: 2 tablespoons
Step 1: Heat oven to 425º F. Lightly spray a muffin tin with 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Step 2: Stir together muffin mix and milk in medium bowl just until blended. Fold in toffee bits and 1/3 cup pecans. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
Step 3: Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.
Step 4: Once cool, remove from pan. Combine caramel topping and 2 tablespoons pecans in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until warm. Drizzle over muffins.
*This post was sponsored by Martha White.