My Trader Joe’s addiction used to be reserved for powerberries, cookie butter, and various other yummy things. But have you ever taken a look at their beauty products? Since becoming pregnant I’ve been trying out more all-natural products, so I checked out some products at Trader Joe’s. At such low prices I figured it couldn’t hurt, right? Well, I was beyond pleasantly surprised at what $25 could buy. Here are my 5 best beauty products from Trader Joe’s:
1. Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter – It is rich & moisturizing, and smells so good. It goes on my growing belly every night before bed. Actually, I slather it all over, but my belly gets an extra coat.
2. Trader Joe’s Lavender Salt Scrub – I love to use this in the shower. It is a great exfoliator and leaves a moisturizing feeling. Plus it smells amazing! Why spend a fortune for a body scrub when you can get this for $6!?
3. Trader Joe’s Honey Mango Shaving Cream – I used to steal my husband’s shaving cream in the shower, but when I saw this I knew I had to try it for the smell alone. And it does smell amazing, plus moisturizes while you shave. It makes me actually look forward to shaving my legs.
4. Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil – No need for expensive belly oils—this baby does the trick and is so budget friendly. Not only does it moisturize, it helps with stretch marks & scars, and is even good as an eye makeup remover.
5. Trader Joe’s Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion – My go-to moisturiser when I’m not pregnant has anti-aging properties that you can’t use when pregnant, so I was searching for a good moisturiser that would help with my dry skin but not break me out (the hormones were doing that enough!). This moisturiser was the solution, and is only $4!
What are your favourite Trader Joe’s beauty products? At such affordable prices, I’m looking for even more to love.
More Beauty Products: