Summer makeup should be effortless, especially for a trip to the beach. You never know what the day may hold, so you want a beach ready makeup look that’s polished but with no extra fuss. Here is a super quick melt-free look perfect to weather the heat.
- SPF 30+ under-makeup sunscreen
- Bronze water-resistant eye shadow crayon
- Rosy or coral tone blush
- Light pink or coral lip colour or gloss
Step 1: Wash face and apply at least 30 SPF.
Step 2: Apply concealer lightly to any blemishes or dark circles.
Step 3: Apply a bronze water-resistant eye shadow crayon to your whole lid to create a little shimmer.
Step 4: Apply bronzer to the apples of your cheeks and your temples.
Step 5: Apply blush to your cheeks in a rosy or coral tone to create a flush.
Step 6: Apply a light pink or coral lip colour.
In less than five minutes, you are fresh and beach ready without all the cakey makeup.
More easy makeup tutorials:
- How to Highlight Your Face Like a Pro: 5 Minute Makeup Tutorial
- Easy Makeup Tutorial for Gorgeous Brown Eyes
- Party Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes
Images: Kacee Geoffroy