The list of ways in which “normal” life has been absolutely upended appears to be getting longer. Now that we’ve all realised that Halloween has come and gone (boo) and Thanksgiving is definitely going to get twisted, parents are starting to wonder about the annual tradition of visiting the Mall Santa. With Covid cases spiking around the country and fears that this winter will get bad, many families are already canceling their plans to go see Father Christmas.
But it turns out that there is no need to worry because something super amazing is coming to take the place of heading to the crowds at the local mall. JingleRing Live is the virtual answer to the problem of social distancing. Basically, you can set up a virtual Santa appointment for a Zoom style meet and greet with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. There are a few different packages to choose from, which we’ll break down for you here.
JingleRing Live is where kids can get a virtual Santa appointment booked for some one-on-one time with the big man himself. This package starts at $24.95 and even gives you the option to invite friends and family to participate. Each meeting includes up to three kinds from your household but you can invite others, there is a fee for each additional child and a max of five kids total per meet.
There are some pretty amazing and thoughtful features included in this deal. Check them out:
- Personalized for your child to make the experience feel authentically real.
- A diverse cast of performers because we all know that representation matters. Santa and his crew can match your ethnicity, faith, and language, including American Sign Language.
- Sensitive Santa and Mrs. Claus is a thoughtful option for families with special needs children.
- Each meeting includes keepsake pictures and video to re-live the magic anytime you want.
- Storytime with Santa is a pretty cool feature that allows families to choose from a list of books.
- Gratitude visits, which gives kids the chance to pop into a post-holiday meeting to say thank you.
If you can’t book a time to meet with Santa then you can opt for the second package, a personalized pre-recorded video message for your children. For those with limited access to high-speed internet, this is a great option.
JingleRing was the brilliant creation from the folks behind Santa’s Fantastical and PictureU, which have worked together to bring Santa to hundreds of locations around North America over the last ten years, giving more than 30 million people the chance to meet Santa Claus.
If you pre-register for your appointment with Santa before October 31st, you can get a 20% pre-sale discount.