I don’t know about you but my family spends the majority of our time in the living room.
With that in mind I have tried to create a living room that is stylish yet functional, comfortable yet organised. Check out my top 6 finds for creating the perfect room to live in from IKEA.
1. Ektorp Chair: This chair is stylish enough to hold the corner of a living room yet comfy enough to curl up in with a good book.
2. A media center is important in my house. This HEMNES TV Stand not only looks sleek but also has drawers to hide away the remotes and DVD’s that are inevitably laying around the room.
3. Ambient light goes a long way toward making a room comfortable. Try table lamps to add accents and visibility.
4. The magazines can really pile up in our household. This four cube EXPEDIT book shelf is low enough to place a drink or lamp, yet roomy enough to hold the over flow from your coffee table.
5. The Ektorp Loveseat has enough presence to anchor a room without taking up the entire space.
6. Book cases are key in our house. This EXPEDIT 8 Cube bookcase holds numerous tomes as well as a myriad of other items.