1. A bright and colourful felt ball garland for the tree, the mantle, or anywhere that could use a little cheer.
2. A classic snow globe.
3. These modern and sparkly DIY Triangle Stockings.
4. Pomanders: A festive smelling family craft.
5. A merry & bright holiday doormat.
6. An interactive felt Christmas tree to keep the kids from attacking the real thing.
7. Gingerbread play dough.
8. A handmade hot cocoa gift box.
9. Easy Time Capsule Ornaments for starting a new tradition.
10. Finally, a Rudolph treat bag for festive gift giving.
More DIY Christmas crafts to amuse the kids: