This beloved vegetable is super versatile; it’s the key ingredient in dishes from savoury pastas to crispy zucchini chips to desserts and muffins. It’s also the best vegetable for sneaking into dishes and one that most kids tolerate as long as it’s ‘in stuff’ and not served alone. So get busy with these fifteen fresh zucchini recipes!
1.The zucchini chips from Table for Two are easy to make and thin, crispy, and irresistible! And they literally only have three ingredients.
2. Sweet corn and zucchini pasta with bacon from Crunchy Creamy Sweet is a fifteen minute dinner idea including kids’ favourite veggie!
3. Zucchini rice soup from Kitchen Nostalgia is a creamy soup with grated zucchini and rice that’s cooked in chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegans) and seasoned with salt, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and rosemary. Perfect for cooler weather.
4. Whole wheat chocolate chip zucchini bread from Dinner, Dishes, and Desserts is a tender and moist zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour and lots of chocolate chips!
5. Spicy bacon cheddar zucchini breakfast muffins from Foodie with Family have crispy bacon, eggs, zucchini, and cheese. They bridge the gap between a quiche and a muffin.
6. This raw and vegan zucchini pasta with avocado sauce from Elephantastic Vegan takes just a handful of ingredients and is a healthy and delicious way to eat dinner in just minutes.
7. Zucchini coffee cake from Nutmeg Nanny is made a tad healthier with whole wheat flour and is a perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast!
8 more recipes on page 2…